CMC AR15/AR10 TRIGGER GROUP SINGLE STAGE - CCT™ BOW
CMC Triggers is the original manufacturer of the Drop-in Trigger Group for the AR-15/10 rifle since 2003. CMC’s critical sear engagement surfaces have a proprietary machining process that renders superior surface finish and dimensional control. As compared to their competition, the techniques used to establish a 1-2 RMS surface finish as opposed to EDMing which leaves a pitty 32 RMS, compared to a mirror which is 0 RMS.
CMC Triggers Single Stage AR15/10 are available in configurations for Small Pin, Large Pin and M&P 15/22 Trigger in multiple pull weights and Signature Flat, Curved or Combat Curved Bow. Manufactured in the Great State of Texas.
CMC's innovative, self-contained and easy-to-install AR-15 trigger groups, have been completely re-tooled to maximize production capacities, incorporate new design enhancements and reduce cost. CMC's AR-15 trigger groups have always yielded exceptional trigger pull dynamics for our tens of thousands of satisfied customers.
- Single Stage Trigger
- Available Pull Weights: 3.5lb
- Available Pin Sets: Small and M&P 15/22
- Ultra-crisp trigger with no feel of creep prior to hammer release
- The trigger has a glass-smooth break with no feel of grittiness
- Minimal lock time is designed into the assembly using controlled hammer weight and balance activated by a rocket wire hammer spring, assuring repeatable function with either commercial or military grade ammunition
- Trigger pull is factory pre-set and not user adjustable
- Positive trigger reset allows a quick follow up shot on target
- Hand assembled, and hand tested
- Totally self-contained one-piece assembly
- Comes with CMC Anti-Walk Pin Set
- Fits MIL-SPEC AR-15 and AR-10 style rifles
- Made from 8620 Alloy Steel and S7 Tool Steel with machined tolerances of +/– .001""
- Easy to install - Install Instructions
WHAT IS A SINGLE STAGE TRIGGER? - A single stage trigger requires one range of motion to pull the trigger in order to release the hammer. The benefit of a single stage trigger is that it’s simple. Most shooters agree that a single stage trigger is crisper in the “break” of the trigger because you don't feel the initial resistance of the first stage. A majority of shooters prefer the single stage triggers for most applications.
CMC COMBAT CURVED TRIGGER (CCT™ ) BOW - The innovative design combines the comfort of the classic curve with CMC's signature flat trigger indexing into one dynamic trigger bow for the modern warfighter. The CMC CCT™ has an exceptionally smooth feel, ultra-clean break, and an exceptional lock time and lightning-fast reset.
WHAT PIN SIZE SHOULD YOU USE?
LARGE PIN (.172 Ø) - Colt is the only AR brand to produce both small and large diameter pins in their triggers. Colt AR-15 rifles produced between 1991 and late 2009 commonly take a LARGE PIN.
SMALL PIN (.154 Ø) – If your AR rifle is NOT a Colt or your Colt was produced before 1991 or after 2009 it will take a SMALL PIN.
M&P 15-22 COMPOSITE PIN – The Smith & Wesson® M&P® 15-22 or any wider than standard receiver will use a SMALL PIN diameter but requires a longer pin length and will take an M&P 15-22 COMPOSITE PIN.
CMC Triggers offer all versions of their Drop-in AR Trigger in SMALL PIN, LARGE PIN, and M&P 15-22 COMPOSITE PIN. If you are still unsure of the pin diameter needed for your rifle you can take a measurement by pressing a pin far enough out of the receiver to measure its diameter, .172 Ø for LARGE and 154 Ø for SMALL.