CMC AR15/AR10 TRIGGER GROUP SINGLE STAGE - ZOMBIE
CMC Triggers is the original manufacturer of the Drop-in Trigger Group for the AR-15/10 rifle since 2003. CMC’s critical sear engagement surfaces have a proprietary machining process that renders superior surface finish and dimensional control. As compared to their competition, the techniques used to establish a 1-2 RMS surface finish as opposed to EDMing which leaves a pitty 32 RMS, compared to a mirror which is 0 RMS.
CMC Triggers Single Stage AR15/10 are available in configurations for Small Pin, Large Pin and M&P 15/22 Trigger in multiple pull weights and Signature Flat, Curved or Combat Curved Bow. Manufactured in the Great State of Texas.
CMC's innovative, self-contained and easy-to-install AR-15 trigger groups, have been completely re-tooled to maximize production capacities, incorporate new design enhancements and reduce cost. CMC's AR-15 trigger groups have always yielded exceptional trigger pull dynamics for our tens of thousands of satisfied customers.
- Single Stage Trigger
- Available Pull Weights: 3.5lb
- Available Pin Sets: Small, Large and M&P 15/22
- Ultra-crisp trigger with no feel of creep prior to hammer release
- The trigger has a glass-smooth break with no feel of grittiness
- Minimal lock time is designed into the assembly using controlled hammer weight and balance activated by a rocket wire hammer spring, assuring repeatable function with either commercial or military grade ammunition
- Trigger pull is factory pre-set and not user adjustable
- Positive trigger reset allows a quick follow up shot on target
- Hand assembled, and hand tested
- Totally self-contained one-piece assembly
- Comes with CMC Anti-Walk Pin Set
- Fits MIL-SPEC AR-15 and AR-10 style rifles
- Made from 8620 Alloy Steel and S7 Tool Steel with machined tolerances of +/– .001""
- Easy to install - Install Instructions
WHAT IS A SINGLE STAGE TRIGGER? - A single stage trigger requires one range of motion to pull the trigger in order to release the hammer. The benefit of a single stage trigger is that it’s simple. Most shooters agree that a single stage trigger is crisper in the “break” of the trigger because you don't feel the initial resistance of the first stage. A majority of shooters prefer the single stage triggers for most applications.
CMC CURVED TRIGGER BOW - For the shooter who wants a traditional feel. The “Classic” Curved Trigger has an exceptionally smooth feel and ultra-clean break. With excellent lock time and lighting fast positive reset, the CMC Curved Trigger is unsurpassed by any other fire control group.
CMC FLAT TRIGGER BOW - Ultimate for feel and break. With the Shooters finger coming to rest naturally on the shoe, every pull is the same as the one before it. CMC’s patented “Signature” Flat Trigger Bow renders a linear feel unsurpassed by any other trigger bow shape. <
WHAT PIN SIZE SHOULD YOU USE?
LARGE PIN (.172 Ø) - Colt is the only AR brand to produce both small and large diameter pins in their triggers. Colt AR-15 rifles produced between 1991 and late 2009 commonly take a LARGE PIN.
SMALL PIN (.154 Ø) – If your AR rifle is NOT a Colt or your Colt was produced before 1991 or after 2009 it will take a SMALL PIN.
M&P 15-22 COMPOSITE PIN – The Smith & Wesson® M&P® 15-22 or any wider than standard receiver will use a SMALL PIN diameter but requires a longer pin length and will take an M&P 15-22 COMPOSITE PIN.
CMC Triggers offer all versions of their Drop-in AR Trigger in SMALL PIN and M&P 15-22 COMPOSITE PIN. If you are still unsure of the pin diameter needed for your rifle you can take a measurement by pressing a pin far enough out of the receiver to measure its diameter, .172 Ø for LARGE and 154 Ø for SMALL.