CMC AR15/AR10 Trigger Group Two Stage - Curved Bow
CMC Triggers Two Stage AR15/10 are available in configurations for Small Pin, Large Pin and M&P 15/22 Trigger in multiple pull weights and Signature Flat, Curved or Combat Curved Bow. Manufactured in the Great State of Texas.
CMC's innovative, self-contained and easy-to-install AR-15 trigger groups, have been completely re-tooled to maximize production capacities, incorporate new design enhancements and reduce cost. CMC's AR-15 trigger groups have always yielded exceptional trigger pull dynamics for our tens of thousands of satisfied customers.
- Two Stage Trigger
- Available Pull Weights: 1lb-3lb, 2lb-2lb, 2lb-4lb, 2lb-5lb, 2lb-4lb & 6.5
- Available Pin Sets: Small, Large and M&P 15/22
- Ultra-crisp trigger with no feel of creep prior to hammer release
- The trigger has a glass-smooth break with no feel of grittiness
- Minimal lock time is designed into the assembly using controlled hammer weight and balance activated by a rocket wire hammer spring, assuring repeatable function with either commercial or military grade ammunition
- Trigger pull is factory pre-set and not user adjustable
- Positive trigger reset allows a quick follow up shot on target
- Hand assembled, and hand tested
- Totally self-contained one-piece assembly
- Comes with CMC Anti-Walk Pin Set
- Fits MIL-SPEC AR-15 and AR-10 style rifles
- Made from 8620 Alloy Steel and S7 Tool Steel with machined tolerances of +/– .001""
- Easy to install - Install Instructions
WHAT IS A TWO STAGE TRIGGER? - Two stage triggers require the shooter to pull the trigger until it hits a “break wall”, which is a stopping point between the first and second stages. Similar to taking up the slack as some people call it, the two stage trigger then breaks during the second stage after hitting the break wall. The benefit of a two stage trigger is that the shooter knows at exactly what point the trigger will break and is usually preferred on a DMR or marksman style bench-rest rifle.
CMC CURVED TRIGGER BOW - For the shooter who wants a traditional feel. The “Classic” Curved Trigger has an exceptionally smooth feel and ultra-clean break. With excellent lock time and lighting fast positive reset, the CMC Curved Trigger is unsurpassed by any other fire control group.
WHAT PIN SIZE SHOULD YOU USE?
LARGE PIN (.172 Ø) - Colt is the only AR brand to produce both small and large diameter pins in their triggers. Colt AR-15 rifles produced between 1991 and late 2009 commonly take a LARGE PIN.
SMALL PIN (.154 Ø) – If your AR rifle is NOT a Colt or your Colt was produced before 1991 or after 2009 it will take a SMALL PIN.
M&P 15-22 COMPOSITE PIN – The Smith & Wesson® M&P® 15-22 or any wider than standard receiver will use a SMALL PIN diameter but requires a longer pin length and will take an M&P 15-22 COMPOSITE PIN.
CMC Triggers offer all versions of their Drop-in AR Trigger in SMALL PIN, LARGE PIN, and M&P 15-22 COMPOSITE PIN. If you are still unsure of the pin diameter needed for your rifle you can take a measurement by pressing a pin far enough out of the receiver to measure its diameter, .172 Ø for LARGE and 154 Ø for SMALL.