CMC BARRELS™ AR15 Barrel 7.5" .223 WYLDE, 1:7, 41V50, CrMoV
The perfect addition to your SBR or Pistol build! You do not want your SBR or Pistol barrel to be too light or too heavy, so the CMC Barrels AR15 Barrel is your solution!
CMC's AR15 Barrels are made from 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium, coated in H&M Blacknitride+™ for increased wear resistance, chambered in .223 Wylde so that you can feed it both .223 and 5.56 NATO ammo.
CMC incorporated input received from military, law enforcement and civilian shooters into the engineering of their AR15 barrels to accommodate modern-day shooting requirements. Every barrel is precision, instrument-inspected for absolute straightness and air gauged for maximum uniformity, yielding the highest accuracy possible. Land and groove tolerance from breech to muzzle can vary only .0001" for the best concentricity.
With a Pistol length gas system, M4 feed ramps for reliability, a 1:7″ twist rate, 1/2″x28 thread pattern to fit standard AR-15 muzzle devices, 11-degree match crown for increased accuracy and a bottom dimple is added for easy install and alignment of gas blocks.
CMC AR15 Barrels are then coated in H&M Blacknitride+™ or Ferritic Nitrocarburizing, resulting in significantly improved surface properties on ferrous metal parts while maintaining dimensional and shape stability. H&M Blacknitride+™ yields increased wear resistance, improved fatigue strength, better corrosion resistance, improved lubricity, and enhanced cosmetic appeal.
- Pistol length gas system
- 1:7″ twist rate
- M4 feed ramps for reliability
- 1/2″x28 thread pattern to fit standard AR-15 muzzle devices
- 11-degree match crown for increased accuracy
- Bottom dimple for easy gas block install and alignment
- Barrel Length: 7.5″
- Barrel Profile: SOCOM
- Barrel Material: 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium
- Barrel Type: Button Rifled
- Barrel Coating: H&M Blacknitride+™
- Barrel Caliber: .223 Wylde
- Barrel Gas System: Pistol
- Barrel Twist: 1:7
- Barrel Extension: M4 Type Feed Ramps
- Gas Block Diameter: .750"
- Gas Block Journal Length: 1.13"
- Muzzle Thread: 1/2-28 TPI
- Air Gauged
- Weight: 1.02 lbs
All NFA/ATF Rules Apply
You may use this barrel with a lower receiver that is a Registered SBR, Machine Gun, or Pistol. Possession of this barrel, along with a Non-NFA lower receiver, is prohibited, except when installed on a Pistol configuration firearm.