Due to the rise in popularity of Pistol Caliber Carbine (PCC) rifles and after careful research and development, CMC Trigger launched the CMC 9mm PCC Drop-in Trigger. The trigger’s hammer dimensions have been modified to work with all the various manufacturer bolt carriers designed for the 9mm platform. The CMC PCC trigger features a non-adjustable 3.5lb pull that breaks like glass.
CMC Triggers is the original manufacturer of the Drop-in Trigger Group for the AR-15/10 rifle since 2003. CMCs critical sear engagement surfaces have a proprietary machining process that renders superior surface finish and dimensional control. As compared to their competition, the techniques used to establish a 1-2 RMS surface finish as opposed to EDMing which leaves a pitty 32 RMS, compared to a mirror which is 0 RMS.
CMC AR 9mm PCC Competition Drop-in Trigger Group Single Stage
CMC Triggers Single Stage PCC are available in configurations for Small Pin, 15/22 Trigger in multiple pull weights and Signature Flat, Curved or Combat Curved Bow. Manufactured in the Great State of Texas.
CMC’s innovative, self-contained and easy-to-install AR-15 trigger groups, have been completely re-tooled to maximize production capacities, incorporate new design enhancements and reduce cost. CMC’s AR-15 trigger groups have always yielded exceptional trigger pull dynamics for our tens of thousands of satisfied customers.
- Single Stage Trigger
- Available Pull Weights: 3.5lb
- Available Pin Sets: Small and M&P 15/22
- Ultra-crisp trigger with no feel of creep prior to hammer release
- The trigger has a glass-smooth break with no feel of grittiness
- Minimal lock time is designed into the assembly using controlled hammer weight and balance activated by a rocket wire hammer spring, assuring repeatable function with either commercial or military grade ammunition
- Trigger pull is factory pre-set and not user adjustable
- Positive trigger reset allows a quick follow up shot on target
- Hand assembled, and hand tested
- Totally self-contained one-piece assembly
- Comes with CMC Anti-Walk Pin Set
- Fits MIL-SPEC AR-15 and AR-10 style rifles
- Made from 8620 Alloy Steel and S7 Tool Steel with machined tolerances of +/- .001″
Ultimate for feel and break. With the Shooters finger coming to rest naturally on the shoe, every pull is the same as the one before it. CMC’s patented Signature Flat Trigger Bow renders a linear feel unsurpassed by any other trigger bow shape.
For the shooter who wants a traditional feel. The Classic Curved Trigger has an exceptionally smooth feel and ultra-clean break. With excellent lock time and lighting fast positive reset, the CMC Curved Trigger is unsurpassed by any other fire control group.
The innovative design combines the comfort of the classic curve with CMC’s signature flat trigger indexing into one dynamic trigger bow for the modern warfighter. The CMC CCT™ has an exceptionally smooth feel, ultra-clean break, and an exceptional lock time and lightning-fast reset.